Olney Theatre Center depends upon the generosity of many national corporations and local businesses. As a member of Olney Theatre Center's Corporate Circle, your contribution will support Olney Theatre Center's ability to extend its artistic opportunities and educational programs to more artists, audience members and students than ever before.
Here are a few of the ways your business can be a part of Olney Theatre Center's Corporate Circle:
- Sponsorship of a professional artist, production, season, or special event
- Financial contribution to benefit our educational programs
- Naming opportunities on Olney Theatre Center's campus
- Donations of goods or services to support administrative/production needs or special/community events
A vibrant and engaged arts community stimulates a strong economy and cultivates an enhanced quality of life for you, your employees, your loyal customers and prospective clients. Allow us to design a corporate rewards package that compliments your level of support and meets your company's needs. Here are some of the ways your business may be rewarded:
- Recognition in Olney Theatre Center's printed materials including production programs, advertisements, website and media publications
- Invitations to Opening Night performances and VIP access to our Meet the Artists receptions following Opening Night performances
- Personalized complimentary ticket service for sponsored productions
- Access to Olney Theatre Center event spaces for private parties and reception
Olney Theatre Center would like to thank the following for their generosity
CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION GIFTS
This list consists of Annual Fund and In-Kind contributions for the 12-month period ending October 25, 2013.
Leader $10,000 +
Enthusiast $5,000 +
Believer $2,500 +
Director's Circle $1,000 +
Creative Floral Design
Fern Eisner Photography
Martha Washington Straus-Harry A. Straus Foundation, Inc.
Hospice Caring, Inc.
Saggar & Rosenberg
Artist's Circle $500 +
Actors' Equity Foundation
The Ansary Foundation
Kang's Black Belt Academy
Schwab Fund for Charitable Giving
Woodhall Wine Cellars